Thursday, August 19, 2010

Navigating life challenges

I compared my life as a person floating down a water way, a sleek river with bending turns, treacherous rapids and calm eddies. Sometimes shallow water caused by droughts have slowed me down and prevented my progress forward in life, and other times fear because of difficult waters. The oddity of my success and happiness is based upon which waters to navigate and which to avoid and the key to my navigating life’s challenges has always depended upon my relationship with God. Furthermore, I should stand a vigil watch and observe the compass of life to ensure safe passage for my family. I love my family and I want them to know that I am doing everything possible to ensure they receive all the blessings they so richly deserve.


More to come :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love this pic of me and Damon however, we need more pics of me and you too!

    ReplyDelete